- Are your elbows dark ? To prevent chaffing on your elbows, cut a lemon in half and rub it on your elbows!
- Want to smells good all day ? To keep your perfume smelling good longer, mix a bit of it in with your moisturizer and apply.
- Hate big pores ? To take care of enlarged skin pores you need lemon juice and orange juice. Mix the juices and apply all over your face in upward and outward stokes. Wash it after 10 minutes. This is also a good facial mask for oily skin!!
- Oily skin ? To care for oily skin you should start with a gentle, foaming facial wash. This will remove dirt and oil without stripping away moisture. Soak cotton wool in a gentle astringent lotion and sweep it over your skin to refresh and cool it. Even oily skin needs a moisturizer, but chose a light, watery fluid; this will be enough for your skin. Allow the moisturizer to sink in and then absorb the excess with a tissue to prevent shine.
- Clay Mask ? Not only are they an excellent way to get excess oil out from your pores but the clay actually dries up pimples and can also sooth your skin from those itchy bug bites!!!
- Yogurt, what can it be used for ? It can be applied to you skin to soften and sooth tight, dry skin. It can be used on oily skin to absorb excess oil. And it can also be used to get rid of a flakey scalp! Massage it onto your scalp and leave it for 15 minutes. Then rinse it out, you should now be flake free!!
- Minimized Pores! Ingredients: -one green tomatoes - one tsp of honey directions using a blender puree the tomato with the honey, apply to a clean face with foundation brush, and leave on for 20 minutes, then wash.
- Stressed? It will show! Here are a few suggestions on how to detox: Natural aromatherapy oils or candles in the home - Listen to calming music at night - have a massage at least once a month - exercise at least 30 minutes a day - take a 20 minute walk in the evening - take all natural vitamins daily- And don't forget to smile!!
- Exfoliate your lips! Want kissable lips, use your toothbrush and brush your lips slightly before bed, add lip balm, and awake with smooth lips!
- Puzzled to find a suitable lip color? Your skin color is important when determining which lip color will be the most flattering. Plums, wines and deep reds are perfect for those with dark skin. Light-brown beiges with pink or orange undertones flatter light skin and brownish reds, light browns and raisin shades look good on olive skin.
- Have extra baking soda lying around the house? Use it to get rid of flaky elbows, to exfoliate your face, to brush your teeth, and even to get rid of a pimple!
- Absorb that oil! To help absorb excess oil from your roots, use a little tea tree oil with your shampoo!
- Too much dandruff and hair loss? Beat two eggs and add two tablespoons of water to it. Wet the your hair and apply the egg mixture over the hair. Now massage your scalp and leave the mixture on for ten to fifteen minutes. Then rinse the hair with lukewarm water. This will help keep the hair on your head and the dandruff out of it!!
- Not enough time for a shower? Oily hair? No problem! Sprinkle a little baby powder on your roots, for a quick fix!
- Get rid of those dark circles!!! Here's 6 ways to help eliminate dark circles: 1. Get enough sleep. Try to go to bed a little earlier than you normally would. 2. Cucumber slices have a soothing effect on the eyes. 3. Use sunscreen every day and moisturize in the night preferably using a good under eye cream. 4. Drink plenty of water to hydrate the skin. 5. Apply cold compresses. 6. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Iron deficiency can be a cause for dark circles around the eyes.
- Elmer’s glue ? Use Elmer’s glue on your face to get rid of blackheads! Simply apply the glue to your face and peel off when dry!
where I could get Elmer's glue? is it the same as paper glue?
Most are tips for oily skin ( my skin type actually. Lol ), but if you want to know more tips, be sure to check this out. Have anice weekend fellas.. ! :D