RSS

Monday, February 8, 2010

First Post...

Hi, everybody..!!
From now on, I'll be start blogging. It's pretty confusing at first and quite give me headache, but I'm very excited..!! So....
Here I come..!! mainly, I will focusing on writing about lifestlye, fashion, beauty, product review, well actually I'm gonna write anything I like. LOL
Almost forgot! I got this awesome layout from skincorner. You should check that site, 'coz it has many pretty templates for your blog, and its FREE, which is a good thing.. !
I hope I can make my own layout myself.. but now, I guess I still 'borrowing'.
And one thing my english is not very good, so if I make some mistakes please bear with me.

xoxo,
Diaz

0 comments:

Many people believe dreams are up worlds inside their heads. But to dream is merely to view reality through a filter.... (belle-the-witch)