RSS

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blog Awards !! ^o^




Wow..! Today I'm so happy.. MySpace

The nice n beautiful Aiyoh give me an awards..! Thanks sis, I appreciate that.. MySpace

1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link the person who has given you the award.
3. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered
4. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they've been nominated.

so, to express my gratitude, I will pass the award to some friends:

- Dian
- Nisa
- Chiaki
- Poetry
- Luchie
- Faccouture
- Riesta
- Vira
- Josie
- Vanessa
- Ceecile
- Yurina
- Dsy
-
-

I don't know if some of you who may have received this award, but I still give it to you anyway.. MySpace

Have a nice day lovely fellas... Monkey

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your day sis, your emoticons are so cuteeeeee hehehe=)

Ceecile ~Priscilla Clara~ ^^ said...

Waaaa.. thank you for giving me the award! ^^ I'm gonna blog about it soon! I love your blog too! ;)

dsy said...

thank you for the award :D
I'll take it first, n will post it in my blog soon ;)

Riesta Emy Susanti said...

makasih awardnya...
akan segera dipajang...

Creative Editorials said...

Thanks for the award, I got it posted!

So sorry to had read about your aunt :( If there is anything I can do please let me know.

You will be in my thoughts

{{Hug}}
Josie

Diaz said...

u gals makes me so happy... !
Hope u have a nice day... ^_^

Vanessa said...

thanks for the award :)

Dilla said...

thx sis diaz ^^

ola said...

congrats buat awardnya ;D

Chiaki in here said...

thx for the award sis..I feel flattered hunny

Many people believe dreams are up worlds inside their heads. But to dream is merely to view reality through a filter.... (belle-the-witch)