RSS

Friday, April 9, 2010

The All Natural Face review

Hi friends... it seems that I've been neglecting my blog recently. I can't help it.. I'm officially "underpressure girl". All of this work really steals my fun.. MySpace

well, today I'm gonna do a review about the all natural face's package that I've been mentioned earlier.
Let's see...

1. 20 shades of foundation baggies with mini kabuki

The price is tottaly cheap.. u've got 20 sample baggies plus mini kabuki for $4..!!
I choose the pale-medium skin tone, but just one that really match my skin tone. oh well, i can always mix them. no big deal.. I feel like I'm sort of drug maker when I played with those powder. Lol MySpace
The Coverage is great, its very intensive, and u don't need a lot of foundation, I found that one sample baggies is enough for 5-6 times use.
One day, I applied it without any primer, and my skin looked like oil fields. unfortunately they didn't have matte formula like Everyday minerals had. I wish they improve the foundation formulas, because I think I'm gonna love it if its matte.
As for the mini kabuki, don't bother to use it. Don't ask, but I will give u the reason why..
can u see the bristles??

2. Vegan Gel Pots - Swiss Chocolate
Gosh.. I really like this color..!! its so pretty.. and highly pigmented, and Smudgeproof too..!! Yay!! for $4 sure is very recommend to buy..
the only problem with me is I can't seem to apply it smoothly, I have a shaky hands.. I spent 5-10 minutes to apply gel eyeliner. it seems that I need to practice more often.

3. Vegan Shea and Cocoa butter mini lipstick - Candied peaches

This mini lipstick so yummy...! it smells nice.., and doesn't dry my lips, although its "lipstick" its actually kinda like a lipgloss too me. Very pigmented of course, but I found it lil' bit hard to blend it perfectly to my lips. I dunno maybe I've applied it the wrong way.. MySpace

the swatch :

the upper row is candied peaches lipstick
the lower one is gel liner swiss chocolate

4. Fix-it hidration mist

Its basically like other hidration mist. U can use this as eyeshadow/eyeliners sealant by applying wet. it does makes difference too.. I liked it. it will make ur make-up stay longer, and ur eyeshadow smudgeproof. the price goes the same with others.. yup! $4 and I think it was a great deal !!

So, that's for today I guess..
I hope I can update my blogs more frequently..
so please don't forget me already.. haha MySpace

Have a nice days fellas..!!
Xoxo,

Diaz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet girl like you will never be forgotten dear=),,, I love the gel pot, the color is lovely, thanks for sharing,=)take care=)

twinsouls888 said...

Very nice haul ^_^ The Vegan Gel Pots - Swiss Chocolate looks good enough to eat ^_^

Anonymous said...

hai sis, TANF beki dimanakah $4?ce

Many people believe dreams are up worlds inside their heads. But to dream is merely to view reality through a filter.... (belle-the-witch)